You can change the email address associated with your Leadpages account within your account settings. This article will show you how as well as clarify what you need in order to do so and what will happen when you make that change.
The fine print
- After changing your email address, all Leadpages account communications will be sent to your new email address.
- You will use your new email address to log in to Leadpages. Your password will remain the same. Click here to learn more on how to change your password.
- Lead Notifications that were previously sent to your old account email address will now be sent to your new email address.
- Your new email address cannot be associated with another Leadpages account, active or inactive.
Step by step
- Click your account name at the top-left corner of your account navigation menu, then Account Settings.
- Select Edit next to your current account email address.
- Enter and confirm your new email address as well as your current password and click Next.
- A verification code will be sent to your new email address from firstname.lastname@example.org (make sure to check spam/junk folders). Enter the code and click Next.
- Review the information on what happens after changing your account email address, then click Done.
Frequently asked questions
What will happen to forms that are using Lead Notifications but are not sent to my account email address?
Changing your Leadpages account email address will not affect Lead Notifications sent to emails other than your account email address.
Need more help?
You can always get in touch with our support team—just click Support in your Leadpages navigation menu, or submit a ticket ↗