There are a couple of ways you're able to reset your account password.
With access to your account settings
- Click the account name at the top-left corner of your navigation menu.
- Select Account Settings, then Edit next to your password.
- Enter your current password and new password and click Save.
Without access to your account settings
- Go to the Leadpages login screen and click Forgot Password.
- Enter the email address you use for your Leadpages account and click "Request Password Link".
- Go to your email account and reset your password using the password reset link that was sent your way!
If you still have trouble resetting your password after trying the above, please contact our awesome support team here!
Need more help?
You can always get in touch with our support team—just click Support in your Leadpages navigation menu, or submit a ticket ↗