Did you cancel your Leadpages subscription and now you're looking to reactivate your account and take advantage of the newest updates? Or perhaps you set your account to cancel but have reconsidered and are looking to remove that pending cancellation? Learn how to reactivate your account here.
The fine print
- It is not possible to reactivate on a pricing plan that is no longer available. For the latest Leadpages pricing ↗
Reactivate an inactive account
If you cancelled your Leadpages account in the past and your account is currently closed, follow these steps to reactivate:
- Log in to Leadpages (same email address and password as you used in the past).
- Click Reactivate Account.
- Select the plan and billing cycle you would like, fill out your payment details, and you will be up and running again.
Remove a pending cancellation
If you have an active Leadpages account, but you cancelled it and would like to remove its pending cancellation, follow these steps:
- Log in to Leadpages.
- Click your account name in the top-left corner of your account, then select Billing (Or, click this link).
- Click Reactivate.
- Select the plan and billing cycle you would like, fill out your payment details, and you will have removed the pending cancellation.
Need more help?
You can always get in touch with our support team—just click Support in your Leadpages navigation menu, or submit a ticket ↗