We created the Leadpages bookmarklet to give you instant editing access to your published landing pages right from your browser. Add the bookmarklet to your bookmarks in your browser, visit any published landing page you have created inside of Leadpages, click the bookmarklet and you'll be taken straight into the builder to edit that asset in your Leadpages account. Learn how to install the bookmarklet and more below.
The fine print
- You must be logged in to the Leadpages account that the page was created in to use the Leadpages bookmarklet.
- The bookmarklet gives quick editing access to your published landing pages only.
- The bookmarklet will work whichever way you published your page (Leadpages Domain, custom domain, WordPress plugin, or HTML publishing).
- Click your account name at the top-left corner of your account navigation menu.
- Select Account Settings.
- Scroll down to the Page Customization section where you will see Install Bookmarklet.
- Click and drag the Edit Page button up onto your browser's bookmarks bar and drop it in place.
- Visit any published landing page you have created in Leadpages, click the Edit Page bookmarklet in your bookmarks bar, and you're instantly editing!
Need more help?
You can always get in touch with our support team—just click Support in your Leadpages navigation menu, or submit a ticket ↗