Looking to add another section to your page without the hassle of customizing its layout from square one? You can drag and drop a ready-to-use templated section onto your page!
The fine print
- Section templates will adopt your page's font styles and you can edit it to include your brand colors and your own copy.
- After customizing a section, you can copy+paste a section onto any of your other pages.
- Once a section template has been added to a page, its layout can be further customized under the Layout tab in the builder.
- Section templates are not available in the pop-up builder, as a pop-up should be one section.
Steps to add a section template
- Click Sections on the left-hand side of the builder.
- Filter the section templates by "Section Type" for which type of section you'd like to add to your page or browse "All Sections" at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- Drag and drop the section template where you would like it to appear on your page to test it out.
- Before clicking inside the section, you can select a different template from the sidebar if the one you dragged onto your page isn't the one you want.
- When you're satisfied, click inside the section to begin making your customizations.
Customize a section template
After adding a section template to your page, you can further customize its look and feel by editing its content as well as adding/removing widgets etc.
To customize the section's layout and styles, click Layout on the left-hand side of the builder. More information on customizing your page's layout and section styles here.
Add a customized section to another page
After customizing a section, you can copy+paste that section to any of your other pages. More information on how to copy+paste a section here.
Frequently asked questions
Can I save a customized section to use it on another page?
Not at this time, but you can easily copy+paste the section onto another page as noted above.
Need more help?
You can always get in touch with our support team—just click Support in your Leadpages navigation menu, or submit a ticket ↗