If you've published your page too soon, or have an offer out on that page that has since expired, there are a few ways you can hide your landing page from public visitors.
The fine print
When looking to hide your landing pages from public viewing, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- All pages published landing pages are published to your Leadpages domain (i.e.
https://yoursubdomain.lpages.co/your-page-name). This article applies to pages published to that domain and/or pages published to a domain connected to Leadpages.
- If you've published your landing page to WordPress or via HTML to your existing site, removing that page from your site or redirecting that URL is managed within your host and/or site builder.
Unpublish a landing page
You can unpublish any landing page from within your Leadpages navigation menu.
- Select the Landing Pages tab.
- Click the Actionsmore menu next to the page you'd like to unpublish in your listing.
- Select Unpublish Page.
- After reading the details of what will happen when you unpublish the page, click Unpublish.
Split tests cannot be unpublished. Learn more about ending and deleting a split test here.
Duplicate + Delete
The Leadpages Drag & Drop Builder allows for you to keep a page in "draft" mode. To return a page to draft mode, duplicate the page, then delete the original that was published.
Learn more on how to take those two actions here:
You might have run a special offer or run an ad for a product with your landing page and while there are still visitors navigating to its URL, you'd like them to be taken somewhere else. Redirecting your page's traffic is a good strategy.
Hide from search
While you may want your landing page published, not all pages are meant to appear in a public search like Google. You can hide your page from public search right within Leadpages.
Need more help?
You can always get in touch with our support team—just click Support in your Leadpages navigation menu, or submit a ticket ↗