Marketo, the marketing automation software, integrates with both our builder through a direct, native integration.
The fine print
- Marketo is available with all of our tools, including pages, sites, pop-ups, and alert bars.
- To use Marketo with Leadpages, you’ll need to create at least one list within Marketo.
Integrate your account
To integrate with Marketo, you'll need an Marketo Application ID and your Marketo username and password.
Accessing Marketo REST API information
Unlike other integrations, Marketo requires a bit more information than other integrations in order to connect. In order to connect Marketo to Leadpages, you'll need your Marketo REST API endpoint, identity, client ID and client secret.
Follow the steps within in this article to set up your authentication and create your endpoint, identity, client ID and client secret: http://developers.marketo.com/blog/quick-start-guide-for-marketo-rest-api/
- Inside of Marketo, click Admin then Web Services to get access to your endpoint and identity. Copy and paste each URL into the respective sections within the Leadpages integration settings.
- To obtain your client ID and client secret, back within Marketo, click Admin then LaunchPoint and View Details.
- Copy and paste client ID and client secret into the respective sections within the Leadpages integration settings.
- Once you've got that information saved in your Marketo account, follow our guide here.
Send leads to Marketo
Once you've integrated your Marketo account with your Leadpages account, you'll have the option of selecting Marketo as a destination for your leads. Follow these steps to choose an integration as the destination for your leads.
Need more help?
You can always get in touch with our support team—just click Support in your Leadpages navigation menu, or submit a ticket ↗