Constant Contact, the email marketing software, integrates with both our Drag & Drop Builder and Standard (Legacy) Builder.
The fine print
- Constant Contact is available with all of our tools, including pages, site, pop-ups, trigger links, and opt-in texts.
- To use Constant Contact with Leadpages, you’ll need to create at least one list within Constant Contact.
- This integration uses Constant Contact lists only. Therefore, custom fields created within Constant Contact are not available.
Integrate your account
To integrate with Constant Contact, all you'll need is your Constant Contact username and password. Follow these guides for your corresponding builder.
- Drag & Drop Builder: To use your integration with the Drag & Drop Builder (sites, pages, pop-ups), follow our guide here.
- Standard Builder: To use your integration with our Standard Builder, Standard pop-ups, opt-in texts, and trigger links, follow these steps.
Send leads to Constant Contact
Once you've integrated your Constant Contact account with your Leadpages account, you'll have the option of selecting Constant Contact as a destination for your leads. Follow these steps to choose an integration as the destination for your leads.
Need more help?
You can always get in touch with our support team—just click Support in your Leadpages navigation menu, or submit a ticket ↗