This article will show you how to access your billing as well as customize and download your receipts straight from your Leadpages account.
The fine print
- Depending on your location, you may be subject to taxes with your Leadpages subscription fee. Your location is based on your billing address.
- You can change your plan at any time from within your account.
Download a receipt
- Click the account name at the top-left corner of your Leadpages navigation menu, then select Billing. (Or, go to https://my.leadpages.net/my-account/billing/ while logged into Leadpages.)
- Under the "Billing History" heading, click Customize & Download next to the receipt you want to print / download (in the “Receipt” column).
- Add any custom information you need in the pop-up window.
- Click Download to get a printable PDF of your receipt.
Note that customizing your receipt will not change your actual billing details, it will only change the information on the receipt you download.
To return to the billing settings, simply click outside the customization window.
Frequently asked questions
When you purchase Leadpages using American Express, a temporary description of the purchase appears on your credit card statement.
This temporary description will indicate that you have been charged by Stripe (our merchant processor). This description will disappear once all of the banks involved have acknowledged the transaction.
Sometimes this can take up to a few days, but once the payment is fully completed/settled, the description will change to show Leadpages as the name of the business you purchased from.
Do you provide VAT?
We do not provide VAT on our Leadpages receipts, however, you can use the Custom Information form field shown above to enter this information before downloading your receipt.
Need more help?
You can always get in touch with our support team—just click Support in your Leadpages navigation menu, or submit a ticket ↗