You can share any customized sites or landing pages so other Leadpages users can use them as a template and make edits within their own accounts. Sharing is a great way to work with Leadpages on a team or with clients. Read on to learn how to share.
What gets shared
When you choose to share one of your sites or landing pages, you’re essentially linking to a customized version of a Leadpages template. So, people you share with will be able to see custom text, images, and other content (including any widgets you’ve added).
Here’s what’s not shared along with your site or page:
- Analytics data
- Integration settings (including your opt-in destination, thank you page settings, and lead magnet setup)
From there, people you share with can edit their own version of your customized template. Note that any edits your recipients make are completely independent from your own. It’s as if you’re sharing a copy of the site or page. If you use this feature as a collaboration tool, others will need to share their edited site or page with you to pass along their updates.
Through the Landing Pages or Sites Dashboard:
- Navigate to your list of sites or landing pages, whichever you're looking to share.
- Choose the site or landing page you’d like to share, then open its Actions more menu and choose Share Site/Page Template.
- Click "Copy Link" and share it.
From within the Builder:
You will also have the option to grab the sharing link for a template from within the Builder. All you have to do is:
- Enter the builder for any published site or landing page templates.
- Click on the down arrow seen beside the 'Update' button, in the top-right corner of the Builder.
- From there, select Share Page Template, copy the sharing link, and you’re good to go!
How your link will work for recipients
When you share your link, your recipients will see a message like the one shown below:
[Your name] has shared a Site/Landing Page with you. You can create your own customized site/landing page from this Leadpages template and use it to turn prospects from any traffic source into leads and customers for your business.
All your recipients will need to do is check the Terms of Service link and Continue to Preview.
After that, your recipient can click Use This Site/Page, which will prompt them to log in to their Leadpages account (if they have one). Or, if they’re not a customer, they’ll be prompted to sign up for Leadpages in order to edit the template.
Need more help?
You can always get in touch with our support team—just click Support in your Leadpages navigation menu, or submit a ticket ↗