Logging in to your Leadpages account is easy! To log in to your Leadpages account, head to https://my.leadpages.net/login.
The fine print
- If you use an email address and password as well as have a Google account connected to your Leadpages account to log in, you can use either option to log in to your account.
- Resetting your password will only affect logging in with an email address and password, not your Google login.
You have two options when logging in to Leadpages. You can either use an email address and password or you can use a connected Google account to log in. You will select one of these options when creating your account, but you can use either option or both after creating your account.
Email address and password
If you set an email and password when creating your account, to log in to Leadpages, you will simply visit my.leadpages.net/login, then enter your email address and password.
If you previously signed in with a Google account and would like to log in with an email address and password instead or in addition to your Google account, you'll need to set a password.
To set a password, click your account name at the top-left corner of your navigation menu, then Account Settings. Select "Set Password."
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Leadpages allows you to log in with a Google account. This way, you don't need to remember another set of credentials and you can simply log in with your Google email address and password.
To set up single sign-on from within your account, click your account name at the top-left corner of your navigation menu, then Account Settings. Click Connect under "Connected Logins."
To disconnect a SSO account from Leadpages, click your account name at the top-left corner of your navigation menu, then Account Settings. Click Disconnect under "Connected Logins."
Frequently asked questions
How can I reset or change my password?
There are a few ways you can get a new password, depending on whether or not you can access your account. To learn more, check out: How To Change Your Leadpages Password.
What should I do if I signed up with the wrong email address?
How can I sign in to my sub-accounts?
If you have sub-accounts, the easiest way to sign in is through your master account. Here’s how:
- Log in to your master account.
- Click the account name at the top-left corner of your navigation menu, then select Sub-Accounts.
- Click Manage Sub-Accounts and choose the sub-account you’d like to access, then click Log in next to its name.
Need more help?
You can always get in touch with our support team—just click Support in your Leadpages navigation menu, or submit a ticket ↗