There are times when you may need to redirect visitors away from a page, for example when a webinar or a launch has ended.
To set up a redirect for your landing pages hosted on our servers (e.g. at
https://yourLeadpagesDomain.leadpages.co/your-awesome-page), please follow the steps below.
- Navigate to your list of landing pages.
- Choose the landing page you’d like to redirect, then open its Actions more menu and choose Publishing Options.
- Select the checkbox for "Redirect this URL," designate the URL you'd like to redirect to and click Save URL.
You can also choose to redirect only desktop traffic. If the box is…
- unchecked: desktop and mobile visitors will be redirected to the URL above
- checked: desktop visitors will be redirected to your chosen URL, but mobile visitors will not be redirected
Thank you pages
The word “redirect” can also apply to the page your subscribers see after they submit a form on your page.
That’s an entirely different kind of redirect, which needs to be set up in your email service provider (ESP) account or in the opt-in form settings of your landing page. For more information on how to configure your thank you page, please check out: Changing the Default Thank You Page
Using the countdown widget, you can choose to redirect your landing page when the countdown reaches zero. Learn more on the countdown widget here.
Need more help?
You can always get in touch with our support team—just click Support in your Leadpages navigation menu, or submit a ticket ↗