Powered by AI Engine, Image Generator allows you to create unique images based on a text prompt.
The fine print
- Every time Generate is clicked, 2,000 credits will be used and 3 images will be shown.
- Each plan includes a set amount of AI Engine credits, which are used to generate images.
- You can choose to download or add the newly created images to your image library at no additional credit cost.
How to generate images
- After dragging an image widget onto your page, click on the widget or hover over it, then select the photo icon to open the modal.
- When the image manager opens, select Image Generator on the left side of your screen
- Write a prompt that describes what you want the images generated to contain
- Pick a Style to apply to the prompt, to help the AI generate better images in the selected style. Only 1 style can be selected at this time.
- Enhance your prompt by selecting Keywords. These keywords are divided into three categories: Composition, Color and Mood. You can select up to 10 keywords for each prompt.
- Click Generate and you will receive 3 ai generated images based on your prompt
- Click Images in the side navigation bar to expand the options, then click Image Generator
- Write a prompt that describes what you want the images generated to contain, and select your preferred Style, Composition, Color and Mood.
- Click Generate and you will receive 3 AI generated images based on your prompt
Saving generated images
Add to all images
You can add your image(s) to your image library in two different ways:
- Check the box in the top left corner to select the image(s) you want to add, then click ADD TO ALL IMAGES. This option functions for single or multiple images.
- Click on an image to preview it larger, then click ADD TO ALL IMAGES. This option only allows one image to be added at a time.
You can download your image(s) to your device in two different ways:
- Check the box in the top left corner to select the image(s) you want to add, then click DOWNLOAD. This option functions for single or multiple images.
- Click on an image to preview it larger, then click DOWNLOAD This option only allows one image to be added at a time.
AI Engine credits
Every time you use Image Generator to create images, AI Engine credits will be deducted from your balance. Each Leadpages plan provides a set number of credits, which automatically replenish on the first of each month:
- Standard plans receive 10,000 credits each month
- Pro plans receive 30,000 credits each month
- Advanced plans receive unlimited credits per month
The right-hand side of the screen contains your AI Engine credit information, including a bar to show your current usage. The more purple you see, the more credits you have remaining. This bar will empty as you use your AI Engine credits.
Under Credit Details, you’ll find your credit usage, allotment, and the date your credits will be replenished. Click the ⌃ to easily hide or show your credit details.
Get more credits
Credits are replenished on the first of every month for every plan, but if you don’t want to wait, learn how to get more below.
Upgrade your plan
If you are on a paid plan and run out of credits, you can upgrade your plan to access more. Click Get More Credits to see your plan options.
For detailed information on changing your plan, please visit this article.
End your free trial early
In trial, you’ll be provided with 3,000 AI Engine credits. Once you are a paying customer, your plan’s credit balance is unlocked. If you are in trial and want access to your plan’s remaining credit balance early, you are welcome to end your trial.
- Click your account name at the top-left corner of your Leadpages navigation menu.
- Select Billing
- Scroll to the AI Engine Credit section and click End Trial to Unlock
- Review and accept the order summary; then click End Trial and you will be immediately charged for your account, which also unlocks more AI Engine credits.
Tips and tricks
- Avoid trying to generate photoreal images with "people" as the primary subject of your image
- Include stylistic choices in the prompt (ex. impressionist painting, white desk).
- Use specific details, descriptors, and style keywords, but try not to overcomplicate your prompt.
- Ensure that there are no spelling or grammar mistakes in your prompt.
- Use vivid details and clear language for more predictable results. Abstract phrasing may yield more unexpected outcomes.
Frequently asked questions
What if I run out of credits?
Credits automatically replenish on the 1st of each month, or you can upgrade your account at any time for more credits. Learn more about upgrading here →
Why do people in the images look funny?
Our technology is sensitive and cautious about generating any images of people that might look like real people. Therefore, we highly encourage you to refrain from trying to generate any images with people in them.
What should I do if the images I get aren't what I wanted?
Changing up your text prompt can help. Try including more details about the imagery you want.
Need more help?
You can always get in touch with our support team—just click Support in your Leadpages navigation menu, or submit a ticket ↗