Hosting webinars can be one of the best ways to engage your audience and gain new customers. And with our WebinarJam integration, your visitors can register for a webinar right from your landing pages and pop-up forms.
In this guide, we’ll cover everything you need to connect your WebinarJam account with Leadpages.
The fine print
- This article covers the New WebinarJam and the New EverWebinar. If you’re using WebinarJam Studio or legacy EverWebinars, you can migrate to the new system.
- The New WebinarJam is available in all assets: sites, pages, pop-ups and alert bars.
Integrate with WebinarJam and EverWebinar
First, you’ll need to copy your API key from WebinarJam:
- Under any webinar, click Advanced Settings → API custom integrations.
- Copy your API key from the bottom-right corner.
You can also find full instructions on WebinarJam’s site ↗
Once you have your API key, follow our guide here.
Send registrants to WebinarJam
Once you integrate with WebinarJam, you can set up forms with standard webinars or EverWebinars. To do so, select WebinarJam as your integration service when you set up a new form. Then, choose which webinar you’d like people to register for.
Follow these steps to choose an integration as the destination for your leads.
If you connect to an EverWebinar, registrants will be signed up for the next available time slot for that webinar. If you'd like visitors to be able to choose which time they attend the EverWebinar, you could use an HTML widget with Leadpages to paste a registration embed code you've created within WebinarJam.
The New WebinarJam and EverWebinar require email and first name for all registrants. You can optionally collect last name and phone number as well.
Learn more about registration form fields ↗
Migrating from WebinarJam and EverWebinar 3.0 to 4.0
WebinarJam and EverWebinar have released a free upgrade to their product and when upgrading, if you have used these services with Leadpages prior to January 31, 2020, you'll want to take specific steps to migrate from 3.0 to 4.0 of WebinarJam and EverWebinar.
Steps to migrate
- First, to upgrade your WebinarJam and EveryWebinar account to 4.0, follow the steps here.
- After upgrading your account, create a new integration connection with Leadpages by following the steps here.
- Edit any and all forms on your pages, pop-ups or sites integrated with WebinarJam or EverWebinar with the new integration connection.
About WebinarJam Studio
The New WebinarJam and New EverWebinar is now available. The new platform replaces WebinarJam Studio and legacy EverWebinars.
Any existing webinars (from WebinarJam Studio) will continue to work until February 1, 2018. However, you won’t be able to create new webinars or make changes to webinars unless you use the New WebinarJam/EverWebinar.
Need more help?
You can always get in touch with our support team—just click Support in your Leadpages navigation menu, or submit a ticket ↗