Every webpage has a favicon—a small identifying image that can appear in tabs, the address bar, and bookmark pages depending on the browser. Our logo is the default favicon for pages and sites you create, but you can customize your favicon if you’d like.
Check out the steps below to learn how.
The fine print
- File dimensions of your favicon image must be either 16 x 16, 32 x 32, or 64 x 64 px. The Leadpages image uploader will not show images that are not those image measurements.
- After uploading your favicon image and updating/publishing your page or site, if you do not see your favicon when visiting your page or site, try visiting it in an incognito/private window of your browser.
- Find an image to use as your favicon, then before uploading it to Leadpages, crop its dimensions to 16 × 16, 32 × 32, or 64 x 64 px, and save it to your computer as a PNG or ICO file.
- Open any page in the builder and navigate Styles on the left-hand sidebar of the builder, then choose Favicon.
- Click Add Image and upload your image or select an existing one from your library.
- Publish (or update) your page or site.
Need more help?
You can always get in touch with our support team—just click Support in your Leadpages navigation menu, or submit a ticket ↗