iContact, the email marketing software, integrates with both our Drag & Drop Builder and Standard (Legacy) Builder.
The fine print
- iContact is available with all of our tools, including pages, sites, pop-ups, trigger links, and opt-in texts.
- To use iContact with Leadpages, you’ll need to create at least one list within iContact.
Integrate your account
To integrate with iContact, you'll need an iContact Application ID and your iContact username and password.
Request and connect Leadpages iContact Application ID
Unlike other integrations, iContact accounts do not have individual API Keys. Instead, services like Leadpages—which enable connectivity between opt-in forms and iContact lists—provide users with an Application ID.
- Log in to the iContact External Access page, enter the App ID shown on the integration connection page within the builder, create a password (Keep this password handy as you'll need it in a future step.) and Save.
- To access the App ID, and once you've got that information saved in your iContact account, follow these guides for your corresponding builder:
- Drag & Drop Builder: To use your integration with the Drag & Drop Builder (sites, pages, pop-ups), follow our guide here.
- Standard Builder: To use your integration with our Standard Builder, Standard pop-ups, opt-in texts, and trigger links, follow these steps.
Send leads to iContact
Once you've integrated your iContact account with your Leadpages account, you'll have the option of selecting iContact as a destination for your leads. Follow these steps to choose an integration as the destination for your leads.
Need more help?
You can always get in touch with our support team—just click Support in your Leadpages navigation menu, or submit a ticket ↗