Interspire, the email marketing software, integrates with our Standard (Legacy) Builder. After you've selected the template you want to use for your landing page, use the following steps to integrate your landing page with Interspire.
The fine print
- Interspire has been deprecated as a product. They will continue to support their product until May 2019.
- Interspire is available with Standard landing pages and pop-ups.
Integrate your account
To integrate with Interspire, you'll need an Interspire XML path, username and token before connecting to Leadpages.
Setting up Interspire XML
Unlike other integrations, Interspire accounts do not have individual API Keys, but use XML to connect instead. These XML settings are accessible inside of Interspire.
- Open the builder for one of your pages, then open the "Integration settings."
- Click Manage Integrations, then select Interspire.
- Open your Interspire account in a separate tab (e.g. http://yourdomain.com/interspire) and click on Users & Groups in your account’s navigation, then click Edit next to the user you want to connect to your Leadpages account.
- Switch to the Advanced User Settings tab in Interspire, then check the box next to “Yes, allow this user to use the XML API”. Finally, copy all three XML fields and paste in a place where you'll have easy access to it.
- Back in Leadpages, paste the XML information from Interspire in the appropriate fields, and click Connect.
Send leads to Interspire
Once you've integrated your Interspire account with your Leadpages account, you'll have the option of selecting Interspire as a destination for your leads. Follow these steps to choose Interspire as the destination for your leads.
Need more help?
You can always get in touch with our support team—just click Support in your Leadpages navigation menu, or submit a ticket ↗